LASIK SURGERY AT THE DENVER OPHTHALMOLOGY CENTER
Thinking LASIK – Trust the Specialists
Expert Eye Surgeons
— Chris M.
Experience You Can Trust
Our entire staff is trained to deliver excellence throughout the entire LASIK process. All of our eye doctors are able to provide a thorough LASIK screening and consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure and answer all your questions. Our fellowship-trained surgeon, Dr. Gregory Kouyoumdjian, has performed over 20,000 vision correction surgeries and consistently receives rave reviews from patients. Finally, you will be assigned a Personal LASIK Care Coordinator who will assist with all the pre and post-operative appointments and instructions.
Experience the difference.
Technology You Can Trust
There are many practices promoting cut-rate LASIK procedures using outdated equipment. DON’T TRUST YOUR EYES TO YESTERDAY’S TECHNOLOGY! The DOC uses a state-of-the-art Allegretto Wave™ Eye-Q laser system that simply yields better LASIK results:
- Larger optic treatment zone allows you to see through a fully corrected cornea
- Virtually eliminates glare and night vision problems associated with older technologies
- Allows for treatment of higher degrees of myopia – double the range of other LASIK systems
- Increased speed and efficiency lower rates of complication and retreatment
Improved precision via innovated, reliable eye-tracking technology
Care You Can Trust
The DOC offers a comprehensive care plan that covers all your LASIK needs before, during and after surgery, and unlike some providers, the price we quote covers all the care you will need, including:
- Free initial screening and consultation
- Personal LASIK Care Coordinator
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Post-operative care appointments
- One day post-surgery
- One week post-surgery
- Two months post-surgery
- Lifetime Enhancement Program
Any LASIK enhancement Surgery required within the first two years is 100% free
To qualify for Lifetime Enhancement, patients must receive an annual comprehensive eye exam from an optometrist at The Denver Ophthalmology Center. Any LASIK enhancement surgery after two years is FREE except for a $500 surgical center fee.
What Our Patients Are Saying
“The staff here was wonderful. On top of having to reschedule 2 times and them working with me so kindly, the exam itself was very thorough. I felt really confident in the information I was receiving and the answers to the questions I asked. I would recommend The DOC to everyone.”